Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Knitting

I didn't have time to knit everything I wanted to make for Christmas, but I did get  four Christmas presents finished. My brother got sock yarn and a promise of sock knitting, and I have pink fluffy scarves in the pipeline starting with one for Cherub. 

Slipper boots for Star (love this pattern! Very fun to knit):


Bed socks for Grandma:


A hat for Tevye:


A cabled scarf for Angel (I haven't managed to take a picture of her wearing it yet, just this close up of the cable pattern, which I copied from a scarf we saw in Accessorize):

3 comments:

Mary G said...

Love the knitting! Where did you get the pattern for those slipper-boots? I know some kids who would love those ....

The Bookworm said...

Hi Mary. The slipper boot pattern is here. Or you can search for Prairie Boots on Ravelry. A very fun pattern to knit. Worst bit is finding and sewing on 12 buttons!

Missus Wookie said...

Looks like a fun knitting Christmas. Gorgeous aran pattern.