Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seeing yellow

You Are a Yellow Crayon

Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.


HT: Theresa at LaPaz Home Learning, who was looking for a red to shake up her mellow green. I must admit did get red on my first attempt at this quiz, but it really wasn't me. One minor tweak on the second attempt and I turned yellow, which is my favourite colour ... and I'm much happier being a nice yellow crayon than a bold, intense red. Not sure about the calculating bit, though.

No comments: