A good day! Definitely the best this week, which has been rather chaotic due to a combination of my disorganisation, children having meltdowns, and neighbour kids having to be rescued from school due to various ailments (I had a car and my neighbour didn't). We managed to get through almost everything on the list ... though I have to admit that if I hadn't posted it here, I would not have got through as much.
- Religion - read Saints for Young Readers for Every Day
- Geography - read one chapter of 52 Days by Camel
- History - read two chapters of Number the Stars; watch second half of 1940s House video
- English - So You Really Want To Learn English Exercise 5.5 (use of hyphens)
- French - Skoldo 3 Exercise 2.1 (words with -eau)
- Geography - learn African geographic regions and/or countries
- Geography - notebook page about Morocco
- Maths - do next exercise in My Pals Are Here 3A Practice Book
- Latin - copy out 2nd declension noun and begin to learn. Revise cases.
- Narration - section on young King Alfred in The Nursery History of England
- Be up, showered and dressed by 8.00am
- Do ironing
- Update accounts on MS Money
- Take Star to opticians for eye test
- Play a game with Star
- (If time) Go to Hobbycraft to buy scrapbooking supplies with Christmas gift money
All in all a good, productive day.