Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To Zoo or Not To Zoo?

... that is the question.

I planned to take Cherub to the zoo today, but suspect I have succumbed to a headachy, woozy, queasy virus that has been doing the rounds locally. Last night I had the queasy bit, and this morning it has moved on to headachy and woozy.

Ordinarily I would simply have given up and gone another day, but the weather this morning is glorious and it seems a terrible shame to waste it. Also I can't go tomorrow, and won't have the car on Thursday or Friday (how I am looking forward to getting our new little car!) ... so it is now or next week.

What to do? Lie on the sofa for an hour or two and see how things go, I think.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I hope you're feeling better and are able to go to the zoo.

Romany said...

I hope you are feeling better today.

I thought that little weird illness was just me. I'm sort of relieved to hear it's a virus. For me it was queasy, earachy, dizzy and sore-throaty but only lasted about 48 hours, thank goodness!