I started the Day Zero Project back in October 2010 and after six months of enthusiasm mostly forgot about it. In a fit of New Year-ish-ness I decided to see what else I had checked off since I last posted about the project last April and what I would particularly like to do this year.
So, successes over the last few months:
- 11. Fit comfortably into a pair of size 14 jeans. Yay! I am now the proud owner of three pairs of size 14 jeans which I had to buy as every single pair of jeans (and other trousers) I owned had got to large. Pride forces me to add that a UK size 14 is a US size 12!
- 18. Buy a zoo membership and use it at least 4 times a year. Teyve and I took Rose to zoo at the beginning of the month, which I am sure is at least the fourth time we used our zoo passes, and possibly the fifth.
- 30. Swim in the sea - Spain in August.
- 31. Make a sand castle - ditto.
- 36. Knit myself a sweater - it wasn't the greatest sweater ever, but I finished on in October.
- 54. Watch the entire series of Upstairs, Downstairs. I think we got to the end of Series 5 in July.