Sunday, July 17, 2011

From the Train Window

And therefore a bit blurry due to movement and marks on the window. Also taken on my phone trying not avoid pointing towards the sun.

My station. Two tiny platforms, one on either side of a road.


A house at the end of a platform. Anyone want to buy it? Only two trains an hour, none at night or on Sundays.


One of several level crossings (British for a train track crossing a road)


Green countryside


Flat Bedfordshire wheat fields


A disused brickworks (this is only a small part of it)


A major road, about to link into the M1 motorway (the main north-south arterial road). Lots of lorries!


And part of a gigantic distribution centre - the headquarters of Amazon UK. I couldn't get a picture of the Amazon.co.uk sign as it was partially hidden behind trees.

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

One train station in the US looked for all the world like a British bus stop - the brick built ones you often see in villages. I laughingly asked Wookie if I had to stick my hand out.

Fun commute shots!