1. Floral summer dress from Marks and Spencer. Has a better shape when it is worn that it looks here!
2. Deep cerise cardigan from DKNY. I am not a designer label person, but impulse bought this on a trip to an outlet shopping village recently because I loved the colour (deeper than it looks here) and it was so comfortable. It was also heavily discounted! I think I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it.
3. Monochrome floral tunic from Yours. I've worn this a lot this summer with black linen trousers, and it also works with black jeans and a cardigan so I can keep wearing it as the weather gets cooler. I have another, similar tunic in navy with a bold blue and pink floral pattern, and I dithered over which one to put here as I like them equally - in the end I went for this black one as the photo came out better!
4. Purple casual jacket from Next. Lightweight cotton, but with a silky look. Purple is my current favourite colour. Earlier this month Star challenged me not to wear anything purple for a week. I did it, but it was tough!
5. Black shoe-boots from Marks and Spencer. Waiting for the weather to get colder so I can wear these.