1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Oh, definitely attend a party. Much easier and less stressful, though I'm not much of a party animal - I would much prefer going out for a meal with friends.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Can't think of any. You see, I really am not a party person.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
To share it with my family and friends.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
The way it lifts everyone's spirits; warmth; being able to sit outside with a book and eat outdoors.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Bridal and baby showers aren't a British thing, although I think baby showers are beginning to become popular. I've only ever been to one, though.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Definitely the cleaning. I don't mind cooking, but loathe cleaning with a passion.
7. What song describes your mood today?
I Go To Sleep (I Want To Go To Sleep would be more accurate but isn't, so far as I know, a song title)
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
When we got married we were in our thirties and already had everything we needed, so we asked for charitable donations instead of gifts. An old gift I still use is a wooden toy box with a padded top given by a relative when I was a small child. I used it for years to store the girls' dressing up clothes, and recently brought it downstairs to use for yarn storage.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Ben and Jerry's phish food
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Monday evening, when I had a horrible headache and a child going through a very loud meltdown.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
It may not be very worthy, but for me it is enjoyment.
You can find more Random Dozens at 2nd Cup of Coffee.