Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Panic on!

Yikes! We have a moving date ... February 23rd. We also have snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow, and being England the transport system (road and rail) is utterly hopeless when it comes to snow - we get little enough that nobody is geared up for it - so I am driving over to my mother's this evening with Little Cherub and staying put until Sunday to launch a major assault on the packing. Tevye is staying here in the temporary role of single parent with Angel and Star.

Entries on this blog are likely to be scarce for the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Romany said...

Gulp! I'm wondering how bad it is going to be tomorrow!

We have teenagers from 3 counties supposed to be descending on Jan's church hall for an art workshop!

Praying you can get lots done in the next few days.

Mary G said...

Praying the move goes smoothly for all of you -- when we moved my mom in, the Holy Spirit certainly made it easy! Here's hoping (and praying) your's is the same.

Blessings!

Karen E. said...

Praying for you during this time, Kathryn!

Faith said...

Kathryn, I am praying for you too.