Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Party Planner

Cherub is getting very excited about her upcoming fifth birthday party. Invitations have been distributed to various little girls at school, and this morning I found this stuck to her bedroom door:



A list of invitees, then separate "yes", "no" and "maybe" lists. Tidy minded, that child. And I love the pen sticky-tacked to the door ready for future updates.

[Picture quality not great, as taken on my phone. My camera has gone missing, thanks to a certain child who shall remain nameless. I am assured it is "somewhere in the house". Wonderful! That narrows it down beautifully. The case, minus camera, is in her room.]

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Hmm I remember another small Princess of a similar nature :lol:

Sarah said...

Aww that's so cute. My two love making lists too. They prepare for their birthdays months in advance. No parties this year, but they plan anyway!

Willa said...

Wishing her a wonderful party and birthday! She looks way more organized than I am!

party organiser said...

It is quite expected that kids will demand a thing or two for their party. That's why when planning a party for kids, make sure to include what the kids want to make the party more enjoyable for them.