Saturday, December 08, 2007

iLove iTunes

I love iTunes!

I love being able to browse through music, listen to samples, and download just those individual items I especially want.

I love being able to feed my eclectic and rather random musical tastes from my own desktop.

I think I have discovered how to link to individual tracks on iTunes so that I can share what I am currently listening to, so here goes ... in Advent and Christmas mood ...

Veni, Veni Emmanuel by The King's Singers (Latin version of O come, O come Emmanuel)
The King's Singers - Christmas - Veni, Veni Emmanuel
Gaudete by Steeleye Span (medieval English carol)
Steeleye Span - The Best of Steeleye Span - Gaudete


If you click on the iTunes buttons they should open iTunes (if you have it on your computer) and link to the track in the iTunes store. It seems to be working OK for me, though a bit slowly. I'd love feedback on whether or not it works for you, so I know whether it is worth posting links in future.

If it does work and you want to play, here is the link maker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It worked! Though it made me switch from the US store to the UK store but I was able to hear it (well the sample of course - I'd have to buy it to hear the whole thing).

Faith said...

I love Steeleye Span! I haven't thought of them for years and years! Wow!

Thanks for this!

Long time ago my aunt took me to see the Kings Singers. Could they still be the same folks in the group?

The Bookworm said...

Faith, I guess some could still be the same, though I doubt they would all be.

Funny that I reminded you about Steeleye Span :).