Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Look For June

Summer makes me long for the sea. My very favourite part of the English coast is Cornwall, so I've put a picture of St. Michael's Mount near Penzance in the header. The photo comes from Flickr user hartlandmartin and is used under a Creative Commons licence.

Thanks to Alicia at Moms Who Blog I have managed to add a menu bar. The tabs (should!) take you to compilations of my Our Lady Around the World posts, the literary tour of England I posted a couple of years ago, and various book reviews.

6 comments:

love2learnmom said...

Very nice! You're the first person I've heard of that's managed to use my instructions to implement the menu bar on all their own. :)

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Beautiful photo. We need to have a day at the beach sometime soon. We live almost within spitting distance of the ocean and yet I can let months go by without seeing the water.

Rebecca said...

What a pretty photo and color scheme, Kathryn!

Sweetness and Light said...

I love the new look, it's positively Juney!! Hugs!

The Bookworm said...

Alicia ... I was quite pleased with myself ;). Though once I got my tabs, I wasn't quite sure what to put in them!

Rebecca ... the colour scheme is thanks to one of the sites you recommended a while back (www.colr.org I think), so you can take the credit :)

Shari said...

Wow! Great new look!